For about 25 years the international Hegel’s Scholarship on Aesthetics has been transformed by the publication of individual manuscripts (Nachschriften) documenting the four Aesthetics courses held by Hegel in Berlin (1820-21, 1823, 1826, 1828/29). Many new research paths have opened up and old questions have been reconsidered from new perspectives. France and Italy belong to the countries with the most rooted reception of Hegel’s Philosophy, and especially of Hegel’s Aesthetics, from Victor Cousin and Francesco De Sanctis to Jacques Rancière and Remo Bodei. Hegel Art Net’s coordinators have therefore decided to work together for a translation as aware as possible of the cultural background that each country brings with it and to propose a translation in line with betrayal, but also innovative and in step with the times.
- Hegel in the fata Morgana magazine! 30 Maggio 2023
- Hegel meets Borges in Corriere della sera!!! 22 Maggio 2023
- Anti-racist and anti-colonialist Hegel 22 Maggio 2023
- Manuscript treasure trove may offer fresh understanding of Hegel 1 Dicembre 2022
- Hegel Art Net at the Louvre! 9 Giugno 2022