THE fourth edition of the Shakespeare’s Rome International Summer School will be held
online from September 6 to 11 , 2021
Registration for the SRISS 2021 is open.
Deadline for registering: 30 June 2021.
Before applying, please send an email to the SRISS Secretary for assistance with Roma Tre registration procedure: email@example.com
Bursaries for selected participants from KNIR (The Royal Netherlands Institute in Rome) partner universities are available. For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, find the Call for Applications 2021 in Italian here –> Bando 2021
For English speaking applicants, please read the following summary of the Call:
The SRISS is included in Roma Tre University post-graduate teaching syllabus. It is addressed to post-graduate students, PhD students, postdocs and high school teachers (please notice that in order to apply it is necessary to be at least a post graduate student).
- Registration for Roma Tre University Post-Graduate Courses is exclusively possible online. You will have to create your student account in order to maintain your contact information, register for courses, make payments, view your grades, and request a transcript.
- In order to create your account please go to the following address http://portalestudente.uniroma3.it , select Servizi on-line from the menu, then registrazione. You will be given a username and password to access your private page on the Portale dello Studente, which is necessary to access all the Services offered by the University.
- Should you lose your access-details you can retrieve them by following the instructions at the following link http://portalestudente.uniroma3.it/
- If you require any assistance please go to the following link http://portalestudente.uniroma3.it/index.php?p=assistenza_on-line or contact email@example.com
- After the registration, you can proceed with the selection of the preferred post graduate course; click on “Immatricolazioni, iscrizioni, test d’ingresso” > “Corsi di aggiornamento Professionale” > “Concorsi di ammissione” and you will find the Shakespeare’s Rome International Summer School (SRISS).
- In order to complete the registration the following documents should be attached (online) to the application form:
- A CV (500 words: a few information on your study career)
- The copy of your ID card/passport
- A copy of your degree certificate
- A letter of motivation
- Self-certification of your language proficiency in English (B2/ C1)
- You will be notified admission via email by 7 July 2021. When admitted to the Summer School you must complete your application by printing the form and the payment slip (which can be found on your private page on the Portale dello Studente). Fee: 150 euros + 16 euros (stamp duty tax),
- Payment is due by 22 July 2021.
- Following the payment of the due amount (online or bank transfer), you must scan and upload the signed “Domanda di immatricolazione” and a valid ID document.
PS: FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE REGARDING THE PROCEDURES OR FOR ANY OTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org